15th Jun 2012 2:08pm | By Editor
TNT have a licence to thrill this New Year's Eve...
There's only one theme suitable for such a lavish TNT NYE party at the VIP Flame bar at Infernos– Bond... James Bond!
Go all out this New Year and join TNT in your best tuxedo/ dress and party hard to welcome in 2013!
Where: VIP Flame Bar, Infernos - 146 Clapham High Street London, Greater London SW4 7UH (see map below)
When: 31st December 2012
Time: 8pm till late
Tickets £12 and include: (Please read T&C's below)
(Tickets must be purchased via TNT Magazine)
* Exclusive entry to the VIP Flame bar
* Sparkle reception before 10pm
* 2-4-1 on selected drinks in the Flame bar b4 10pm.
* Great competition prize
* DJ Set to party hard too
* Live Music from Ian Munro!
Ian Munro is a professional musician who has had music around him all his life. A covers singer/entertainer by trade but also a passionate songwriter and recording artist, Ian has a hat for every area of the art he lives by. You can buy Ians latest work, "The Sense E.P" from most good online music stores. Described as "epic melodies and emotive harmonies along with intelligent lyrics bring out a strong acoustic rock driven songs." You can see Ian live at resident gigs (The Chatsworth, Vesbar) around London every week. More at www.ianmunrowashere.com
TNT's famous 'Best Dressed' competition, we want you to go all out...Goldfingers, Miss Moneypennys, Bond girls from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s, and Bond, James Bond for your chance to WIN 2 Ascot tickets in Summer 2013 with Topdeck return transport from London, entry into Silver Ring enclosure as well as lunch and bubbly!
* Silver Ring enclosure ticket for Royal Ascot
* Return coach transport from central London
* Picnic style buffet lunch
* Plenty of bubbly!
* Post race day party in London
* Services of a Topdeck Trip Leader
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. TNT reserves the right to cancel a Event at its own discretion.
2. In the case of cancellation of an event by TNT, the full event fee will be refunded to you.
3. In the case of a cancellation on your behalf, we regret that we are unable to offer refunds.
4. TNT and the venue reserve the right to refuse admission