The RMT announced the news after talks with the drivers, the union said "all objectives" had been reached and... Read more...
31st Mar 2014 9:10am | By Editor
He must have thought it was a dead cert but an Adelaide funeral director stands accused of faking deaths for insurance payouts - making false claims totalling $430,000.
The man, named as Robin George Knight, 45, is charged with 118 counts of fraud and one of attempted fraud between 2008 and 2013 when he was the director of Knight Brenton James Funeral Directors in Para Hills West.
Prosecutors allege he submitted fraudulent funeral bond claims to insurers that the policyholders had died.
The case was adjourned on Monday until June by Holden Hill Magistrates Court.
Leaving court, he told reporters: "Sorry, no comment folks. Sorry, I'd love to talk but I'm on lawyers' instructions."
Image via Thinkstock