This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you consent to our use of cookies unless you have disabled them.

eMag | Directory | TNT Travel Show 2017 | Events Search | TNT Jobs


Ever had an embarrassing accident that you knew you should see a doctor about, but didn't want to explain?

A London man died after getting a vibrator stuck up his bum and waiting five days to seek medical attention for exactly that reason, an inquest heard.

Southwark Coroners’ Court heard that Nigel Willis was taken to Lewisham hospital in December but succumbed to his injuries in February this year despite having the vibrator removed because he left it too long to get help.

The vibrator had pierced his bowel leading to septic shock.

‘His friend or carer called an ambulance because he complained of dizziness, weakness and was unable to move from the sofa for five days,’ said Dr Adebowale Adesina, a consultant at the south-east London hospital.

Image via Getty


Talkback


Death by Dildo: Man gets vibrator stuck up his bum, dies
Digital Mag

Latest News

Stay connected on social networks
Like us on Facebook
Follow TNT on Twitter