Queensland-born choreographer Robson, 30, is requesting money from the Jackson estate after alleging he suffered “childhood sexual abuse” during sleepovers at the late singer’s Neverland Ranch between the age of seven and 14.
The estate’s lawyer Howard Weitzman has vehemently denied the allegations.
“Mr Robson’s claim is outrageous and pathetic. This is a young man who has testified at least twice under oath over the past 20 years and said in numerous interviews that Michael Jackson never did anything inappropriate to him or with him,” Weitzman told TMZ.
“Now, nearly four years after Michael has passed, this sad and less than credible claim has been made.
“We are confident that the court will see this for what it is.”
Robson previously denied allegations of child abuse when he testified in the singer’s 2005 molestation trial.
Jackson’s former housekeeper Blanca Francia testified she saw the pair showering together when Robson was around eight or nine.
Legal papers regarding Robson’s claims were reportedly submitted to the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case on May 1. Apparently permission was requested to file a late creditor’s claim.
Sources tell TMZ that the choreographer only recently filed the papers because he suffered from “repressed memory”.
Lawyer Tom Mesereau, who defended Jackson in the 2005 molestation trial, has also addressed the allegations.
He insists Robson was unwavering in his testimony and was adamant that Jackson had never touched him in a sexual manner even though they had slept in the same bed.
According to TMZ, the lawyer believes the belated claim is “about money”.
“Michael never touched Robson inappropriately in any way,” he added to the website.
The Jackson family is currently involved in litigation with concert promoter AEG Live.
Jackson’s mother Katherine accuses the firm of negligent behaviour that led to the star’s 2009 death from a Propofol overdose.
Image via Getty