Yes, it’s TNT Magazine’s 30th birthday this summer, THE perfect opportunity to go crazy and party hard!
To celebrate TNT will take over Camden’s coolest club KOKO, with a jam-packed evening filled with live music, exclusive competition giveaways and celebratory drink promotions to get the birthday party in full swing!
> Purchase your tickets via the Sea Level Tour website <
TNT Magazine: Loving London since 1983
TNT are proud to announce Australian born musician Ash Grunwald, will take to the stage on the night as part of his 2013 Sealevel UK tour, as well as sponsoring UK artists Matthew P & Polly Money, & London based Kiwi band Melic.
And in true TNT fashion, there will be a bundle of prize giveaways throughout the evening, including a beach-themed best dressed competition!
Grab your ticket now and get in on the TNT birthday action.
**First 100 people to buy tickets go into an exclusive prize draw!
Take a look at some of the stuff that will be up for grabs on the night:
– Two six-stop Flexi Trips from Busabout (RRP: £349)
– A pair of tickets to Circoloco at The Arena in Birmingham
– A pair of tickets to see the horse racing at Sandown Park on the 31st August
– A pair of London Double Header rugby tickets for the 7th September at Twickenham
– A 4 or 5 day Oktoberfest trip for 2 people (up to the value of £230 per person) with Topdeck Travel**
– A £250 Topdeck voucher that can be used against any trip*
Plus much, much more!
Where: KOKO, Camden
When: Sunday, July 28th 2013
Time: 6pm – 11pm
* Topdeck voucher must be claimed by 31st August 2013 and are subject to availability.
** Excludes the opening weekend. Expires 31st October 2013.