Take 30 Seconds in Dreamtime with the 17th London Australian Film Festival.
- Make a 30 second film on your phone…
- Upload it to the Wall at TNT’s Facebook Page…
- Get your Friends to Like it and win!
We are looking for concise statements from the Luhrmanns and Weirs, Millers and Hillcoats of the future, be they pearls of wisdom or a few silly seconds. Either way, spin a 30 second cinematic yarn on the theme of dreams and be in to win an unlimited LAFF pass for two and more lo-fi film gear!
Head to the TNT Competitions tab at our Facebook Page for the full brief. Once you’ve found some wily investors to pool, say, 50p each for the catering budget (party pies, lamingtons, baked bean sangers, snags, fairy bread for desert, washed down with raspberry cordial), gather your crew, brainstorm a script and call action! When you’re ready to premiere, post your masterpiece in succinct cinema to TNT’s Facebook Page.
The 30 second film with the most Likes wins!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entrants must be over 18 years old and UK residents and must hold a valid passport with any necessary Visas.
2. The employees of TNT Publishing (The Promoter), and LAFF (The Sponsor) associated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. The “How to Enter” section forms part of the Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary.
4. Entries must be submitted online to TNT “the Promoter” at the TNT Facebook Page, http://www.facebook.com/tntmag.
5. Closing date for entries is 9am, 02 May 2011. The winning entrant will be selected from all completed entries at 12pm, 02 May 2011 and will be notified by 5pm, 02 May 2011.
6. The winner will be chosen at by TNT Publishing from all completed and valid entries posted to the TNT Magazine Facebook Page by the closing date. A valid entry constitutes a video post of no more than 30 seconds duration. Entires are ranked by the number of ‘Likes’ granted by Facebook users. Entry is limited to one per person. TNT Publishing resserves the right to withdraw any entry at any point during or after the period open to entry. The decision is final and is not open to challenge.
7. One winner will WIN an unlimited LAFF pass for two and film gear (latter TBC and subject to availability at the discretion of the promoter and TNT).
8. All other costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The prize compnent of LAFF passes must be claimed between 07 May 2011 and 12 May 2011 and is subject to the promoters discretion.
10. The persons named as the winner of the prize must redeem the prize and the prize is strictly non transferable.
11. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
13. There is no cash or other alternative in whole or part to any of the prizes on offer.
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
15. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfillment. This information may be used by TNT Magazine or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.
16. We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
18. Winners will be announced the www.tntmagazine.com Monday following the draw date.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
20. The promotion is in conjunction with TNT Publishing; 10 Greycoat Place, Westminster, London SW1P 1SB and LAFF.
21. Entrants agree to recieve communications from theBarbican and LAF from time to time. Entrants may request to be exempted from such communications.