To bring the fashion celebrations to the consumer, Carnaby, Seven Dials and Berwick Street Soho are hosting exclusive in-store activities, promotions and events across the five days of London Fashion Week.
* Carnaby Street is hosting a giant screen live streaming the coolest catwalk shows including Sibling, Peter Pillotto, Marques Almeida and Gareth Pugh
* Win 1 of 3 signed pairs of Superga trainers by model of the moment, Binx. Leave your details in store to win
* Cheap Monday will offer a gift with purchase in store
* The Great Frog will have a LFW exhibition showing fashion through the years
* Enjoy 20% off at AQ/AQ Woman throughout the week
* Listen to a Q&A at Lazy Oaf with Founder and Head Designer, Gemma Shiel where guests will leave with a piece of custom wearable art
* Grab a green healthy juice with 10% discount all week at Moosh in Kingly Court
* Señor Ceviche will have a special ‘Catwalk Comida’ menu for £20
* Enjoy a LFW themed menu at Rosa’s Thai Cafe
* Get your London Fashion Week look at the Caudalie boutique with their 5 minute make over and make-up artist essentials applied by their beauty experts. 20% off all day on any purchase on Saturday 19th September.
* Grab a Prosecco at LOFT Design By…and a scented candle for purchases over £500.
* Complimentary macaroon and chocolate at Pierre Herme.
* Gift with purchase and discount on select products at Coco de Mer.
* Audrey Hepburn afternoon tea and lunch package at the Covent Garden Hotel.
* You’re invited to take Miller Harris’ ‘Sartorial Selection’ questionnaire to discover what fragrance suits your style best.
* 20% discount on full price merchandise on the Saturday and Sunday of London Fashion Week as well as a competition to win a pair of Birkenstocks at Birkenstock.
* Luxury gift with purchase for customers who spend over £50 at Kiehls.
* Styling seminar, workshops and a DJ at Orla Kiely.
* Competition in store to win a pair of 2750’s signed by Binx at Superga.
* Denim clutch bag giveaway to customers who purchase over £250 at Miss Sixty.
Berwick Street Soho
Visitors to Berwick Street and Brewer Street will receive:
* Free tote bag when you make a purchase from Oliver Spencer
* Free glass of cava and a portion of gordal olives when you dine at Tapas Brindisa
* Free fizz cocktail when you dine at Ember Yard
* 20% discount on food and drink at My Place
* 25% discount at The Real Greek on your food bill
* Raffle, live music and disconts at Nudie Jeans
* Cocktails and a variety of discounts at Bleach
* 10% discount at the Cloth House
* Free tote bag and £5 discount when you spend £30 in-store at Cass Art
* British designer inspired window display competition, 15% discount and free fashion student fabric info pack for the first 50 students at Broadwick Silks
* 20% discount with purchase over £50 at Borovick Fabrics
* Live music and 20% discount at Absolute Vintage
* Discounts on coffee at Soho Bikes
For more information on London Fashion Week, visit: www.londonfashionweek.co.uk