Travellers wanting to get away this winter are counting the days until TNT's Sun & Snow Travel Show 2011. The show takes place at the QEII Conference Centre, London (located next to Westminster Abbey) on October 15.
"No matter how long you've got, you will be able to find a trip to suit your requirements," said Elke Brook, a TNT Travel Show visitor at last year's event.
For travellers who like to chase the sun or chill out in the snow, TNT's 2011 Sun & Snow Travel Show will have bargains galore.
Here are a few:
- Wild in Scotland (wild-in-scotland.com) – 50% off tours booked at the show
- Med Sailors (medsailors.com) – 30% off trips booked at the show
- Fez Travel (feztravel.com) – 20% off trips booked at the show
- Smart City Hostels (smartcityhostels.com) – 25% off its Unlimited Voucher
- Encounters Travel (encounterstravel.com) – 15% off all trips booked at the show
- Spaceships Campervans (spaceshipsrentals.co.uk) – 10% off all vehicle hire booked at the show
- China Airlines (china-airlines.com) – £50 of John Lewis vouchers with every booking made at the show
In addition to holiday bargains, there's an amazing array of seminar speakers representing the likes of Lonely Planet, Nat Geo Traveller, Hostel World, Gadling and more. Find out more details and profiles of the speakers here.
The TNT Sun & Snow Travel Show is free to attend. It's a travel exhibition which lets you can plan and book your next trip in a fun and friendly environment.
With more than 40 exhibitors showcasing an unrivalled selection of sun, snow and adventure holiday ideas and inspiration plus a packed schedule of travel talks, the show provides travellers with the latest information and advice on how to make the most of their travel experiences while in the UK.
Planning on mentioning the TNT Sun & Snow Travel Show on Twitter? Be sure to use the hashtag #TNTtravelshow
Join the pre-event conversation on our TNT Travel LinkedIn group