Guests will have the chance to sample from 400 of the world’s best rum from Puerto Rico, Jamaica, South Africa, Mauritius, the Philippines and a tiny island called Minamidaito off the coast of Japan.
* The world’s largest Tiki-head bar from Plantation rum will showcase the brand’s finest pineapple rums and host plentiful pineapple-themed rum fun!
* Raising the stakes will be a Highball Bar sponsored by Fever-Tree where an exclusive selection of rum and premium mixers will be served up, a new, botanical twist on a classic rum serve, simple, elegant and delicious.
* An exclusive chance to buy some of the world’s most sought after, ultra-premium, vintage blends with ‘Golden Tot’ tokens. Velier’s brand new Navy Rum launching exclusively at The UK’s RumFest, Appleton Estates “Joy” Anniversary rum and Don Q’s Reserva de la Familia which retails for £1,600 a bottle.
* Rococo chocolates will be hosting rum pairings, encouraging guests to find the perfect truffle to match with their favourite rum as well as serving their delicious rum hot chocolate.
* A secret Mini-Trini Carnival sponsored by Angostura rum, hidden away within the festival, every hour 30 guests can enjoy a mini-masterclass, cocktails and a Trinidadian-style carnival.
* The UK’s premiere cigar emporium launched in 1787, JJ Fox, hosts their first ever cigar and rum pairing at the show this year, playing homage to the saying ‘what grows together, goes together’.
* Cookery demo’s from acclaimed Masterchef winner Shivi Ramoutar and top UK Trinidadian Chef Hasan De Four
* Sunday’s Rum & Roast, a delicious twist on the classic British institution whereby the first 200 lucky diners can enjoy a complimentary Bloody Mario, a Hampden Estate rum-laced Bloody Mary, that’s smooth, spicy and the perfect start to Sunday’s session.
Need to Know:
Saturday 14th October from 12pm to 6pm (Early Entry from 11am)
Sunday 15th October from 12pm to 5pm (Early Entry from 11am)
ILEC Conference Centre, 47 Lillie Road, London, SW6 1UD
General admission on Saturday is £49.50 per day (+ booking fee) with an Early Entry option for £59.50 (+ booking fee) from 11am. On Sunday £39.50 (+booking fee) with an Early Entry option for £49.50 (+booking free) from 11am
Purchase tickets here: ticketsource.co.uk/rumfest2017