One night in Brighton
One-night stay for two people to include a bottle of Prosecco and breakfast the following morning.
New Steine Hotel is a Boutique Hotel like no others and has been fully refurbished prior to its reopening in May 2021.
Located in central Brighton, on a Square with Sea view, minutes’ walk from the Brighton Pier, local attractions & Brighton Lanes, it is the perfect location for your stay.
Keeping some of the Georgian features with a modern and crisp décor with original Art work dotted around, we offer a unique French / English Boutique style.
Choose from a range of double, twin and family rooms all en suite with USB plugs flat screen TV with up to 47 free view channels, direct dial telephone, tea & Coffee facilities.
Parking Facilities are available at £8.00 per 24 Hours on permit holders bays around the hotel.
Our Award Winning Breakfast offers a selection of delicious homemade food using local produce.
Our French bistro is open daily from 6pm where you can taste some Authentic French Food made by the best Traiteur in France.
We offer a personal & impeccable service at affordable prices with a 10% to 15% discount when booking direct and mentioning this competition.
So, come and try it, you won’t regret it !
New Steine Hotel
The New Steine is perfectly positioned with the best of Brighton on your doorstep. It’s a stone’s throw from the Palace pier, and close to key shopping districts like the famous ‘Lanes’. Brighton has a vibrant night-life, and many bars and restaurants within staggering distance from the hotel.
Visit – https://newsteinehotel.com/
Enter the competition!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition open to UK residents only.
Only one prize will be awarded.
1. Entrants must be over 18 years old and UK residents
3. Entries must be submitted online via the entry form above.
4. Closing date for entries is midday, Saturday, April 30th 2022.
5. The winning entrants will be chosen at random by a member of the TNT team from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. A valid entry constitutes a completed entry form online. Entry is limited to one per person. The decision is final and not open to challenge.
6. All other costs are the responsibility of the winner
7. Travel prizes must be used on dates as specified by the Tour Promoters.
8. Prizes have no cash value and are non exchangeable
9. Prizes must not be sold or auctioned
10. The persons named as the winner of the prize must redeem the prize and the prize is strictly non transferable.
11. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
13. There is no cash or other alternative in whole or part to any of the prizes on offer.
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
15. All information received will be become the property of the Promoter. We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.