Hall, 83, had pleaded guilty at Preston Crown Court last month, but the case was subject to reporting restrictions.
The 5Live reporter, who had formerly been a mainstay of British television, had initially denounced the allegations as “pernicious, callous, cruel and above all spurious”, admitted to 14 charges.
Hall’s barrister said that his client was “only too aware that his disgrace is complete”.
Nazir Afzal, chief crown prosecutor for the North West, described Hall as an “opportunistic predator”.
The Recorder of Preston, Judge Anthony Russell QC, told Hall he would have to sign the Sex Offenders Register.
Hall was bailed until his sentencing on June 17.
Image via Getty
Comments are closed for legal reasons