Shoppers can enjoy 20% off at more than 100 fashion brands, restaurants and bars, for one night only, throughout the 13 streets of Carnaby. Read on for the full low-down…
Tech and digital experiences
Carnaby is creating a digital magazine photoshoot for shoppers to feature on their own front cover. They will be encouraged to share their best snaps on social media using #Carnaby to see their posts live on the giant interactive screen on Carnaby Street which will display competitions including a chance to win a goodie bag worth £200. Fashion trend talks will be on the agenda at the Carnaby Google hangouts space in Kingly Court’s 2nd floor including a fashion seminar from Grazia’s Editor-at-Large Angela Buttolph streamed live on Google +. Shoppers will be able to re-design the iconic Carnaby arch thanks to the YrWall digital graffiti wall. And if they pick up a Carnaby shopping party brochure from any participating shop or restaurant, they can download the Blippar app on their phone and blip the front cover to win an iPad mini.
Carnaby’s concept, flagship and independent stores will be hosting a series of tech led in-store experiences:
– AQ/AQ Woman will have a selfie station
– Barbour will have photographers in-store to capture the best looks
– Benefit will have an Instagram printing station allowing shoppers to print their best snaps of the night
– Independent eyewear brand Cubitts will have their virtual try on window using augmented reality as well as printing 3D frames in-store
– Shoppers can create their own outfit at David Naman and share it on social media for a chance to win it
– Shoppers can win a pair of Dr. Martens shoes by using their in-store photobooth and sharing photos on social media
– Lavand will have a Wii runway and a selfie station
– Beacon technology will be available at Lyle & Scott
– Customers will be able to experience virtual shopping at Pro-Direct thanks to the touchscreen podiums showing full size digital mannequins in 4K definition
– Superga will have an Instaprint booth allowing customers to print their Instagram and Twitter posts
Drinks and DJs
Over 30 stores will be serving complimentary drinks including A.P.C, BOSS, Dahlia, El Ganso, Illamasqua, Jack Wills, Lazy Oaf, Lomography, Scotch & Soda and SuperTrash. Customers will also be able to enjoy DJs and live music at Ben Sherman, Brandy Melville, Cheap Monday, ELEVENPARIS, Monki and Paul Smith.
More live music can be enjoyed in the 13 streets of Carnaby with up and coming band Chartz and Los Charly’s Orchestra in Kingly Court.
Ticketholders can enjoy a complimentary Aperol Spritz at the Aperol pop up bar in Ganton Street.
Shoppers can also enjoy 20% of their food bill at over 20 restaurants, cafés and bars including Oka Robata Grill and Sushi, Pizza Pilgrims, Señor Ceviche, Shoryu Carnaby and Whyte & Brown. Other participating restaurants include Carnaby Burger Co, Dehesa and Kua ‘Aina.
Full information and free ticket registration is available at Carnaby.co.uk