The point is, if you want to give up smoking, you’ll need a good reason. So, because we love you dearly, we’re sharing some uncovered in a survey by myvouchercodes.co.uk with you.
Here are 5 of the driving factors for giving up the habit.
1. Improving your health
2. Saving money
3.For your family’s sake
4. Not wanting to be a social pariah social
5. Because it affects your good looks
Then here are some other gems that could make you a loving nag bag.
• The average smoker will smoke 13 cigarettes a day which equates to 4,745 each year
• Mayfair King Size, for instance, cost £7.25 for a 19 pack, totalling an average spend of £1,810 a year (nearly 20% of your pay packet)
That could, for instance, buy you:
• 2 season tickets at Old Trafford (begging the question why you would want two)
• 5 Xbox Ones (no, don’t say you’ll cut down and just have one)
• Prada Shoulder bag (£1,650)
• 3 pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes (Mendez suede ankle boots £550 each)