This weekend is the biggest shopping weekend of the year as Christmas buying gets seriously underway.
Over two million shoppers are expected in London’s West End and retailers will be luring them in with special offers and festive events.
From 10am-6pm on 27 November, Oxford Street and Regent Street will be completely traffic-free for the Shop West End VIP Day Brought To You By American Express.
Here’s what’s happening at the Shop West End VIP Day:
· 2 million shoppers expected
· Nearly 100 retailers laying on special offers
· Over 30 retail events on Oxford Street and Regent Street
· Many flagship stores opening early
· Nearly 200 entertainers and Starlight fundraisers lining the streets
· Retailers raise money to fund over 150 Starlight pantomime parties and pantomimes
You can also ease your conscience as you spend, spend, spend in the knowledge that West End retailers will be donating to the Starlight Children’s Foundation, aiming to fund over 150 parties and for sick children across the UK this Christmas.
For more information, visit: westendlondon.com/vip