Between May 20 and 22 Spin London will be welcoming some of the world’s best British and international bike brands, as well as new and established independents, to exhibit at the eclectic cycling festival.
Road cyclists, weekend warriors, super commuters, single speeders, art lovers or coffee aficionados will find an event that is jam-packed with the best brands, bikes, and the ultimate blend of cycling culture in one location. With over 200 of the most forward-thinking cycling brands presenting must-have products, kit and ideas for seasoned velophiles, cycling beginners, and all between.
Spin will host an alternative selection of some of the world’s best British and international bike brands like Cinelli, Brompton, Boardman, alongside newer independent companies such as Shand, Pure Fix & Hiplok, as well as some of cycling’s most innovative and stylish fashion brands.
Spin’s founder Alex Daw said, “It’s fantastic to return to The Old Truman Brewery this May, to where Spin began. This year’s show is set to be the best yet, with a range of exhibits and features that appeal to all sorts of cycling characters.”
Throughout the weekend, visitors can explore a range of features at Spin, from the quirky to the inspirational. Some event highlights include:
- The Frame Lab – bespoke bikes are brought to life by some of cycling’s most revered bike makers
- The Summit – listen to some of cycling’s leading names, including Martyn Ashton, Dr Sheila Hanlon & Patrick Seabase, host Q&As and bite-sized sessions on all aspects of cycling culture
- Spin x Women – delve deeper into the world of women & cycling with some of the most influential women in the industry sharing their unique experiences and the showcasing of prominent female entrepreneurs on the scene in 2016
- Cycling Plus Bike of the Year – admire the 10 short-listed finalists of the curated showcase
- London Cycling Campaign Awards 2016 – the best of cycling in London unveiled; from brands, events, community projects and much mor
- BMX Battle Royal – watch the UK’s best riders compete in a Flatline BMX competitions
- The Italian Pavilion & Bar sponsored by Eurosport – follow the Giro d’Italia with live screening of the race
- ‘Lance’ – the Edinburgh Fringe play – grab a seat and watch the story of comedian Kieran Hodgson and the rise and fall of Lance Armstrong play out
- The Art Hub – browse a collection of cycling artworks and incredible installations
- Workshop Coffee Masterclass – immerse yourself in the world of coffee with talks and tasters from the caffeine maestros
In addition, craft beer, street food, DJ sets and live music will add to the festival atmosphere at each day of the show. With all of the above, and many more features still to be announced, Spin remains as the years must-attend event for any cycling fan.