Fancy teaching English as a foreign language?
The weekend intensive introductory TEFL Course could be for you!
Back by popular demand, TNT has teamed up with ITT once again to offer readers the opportunity to combine work with travel.
Perfect for readers looking to…
- combine travel and work
- teach during their gap year
- have a change in jobs
- work part-time with flexible hours.
There are many job opportunities worldwide to teach English to children, teenagers or adults.
Readers could be in Prague, Romania, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica or Japan just to name just a few, teaching English in a classroom, privately one on one, or even online.
Courses are conducted by International TEFL Training (ITT) and provide readers with an introductory course to teaching English as a foreign language.
All courses are run by highly qualified and experienced trainers and are intensive so you are equipped with the skills to start teaching at once.
Certificates awarded are recognised in non-English speaking countries worldwide.
As part of the course readers will be provided a guide for job opportunities to get them started.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a TEFL certificate for an 18 hour TEFL course
Courses will run from 9am-6pm, Saturday & Sunday and include the following;
• Communicative Method of Teaching
• Overview of Grammar tenses
• How to structure a lesson
• Skills-based lessons
• Vocabulary lessons
• Teaching classes and one to one
• Teaching children and adults
• Two teaching practices
• Job opportunities
PRICE: Only £150 (normally £200)
LENGTH: Weekend courses
PLACES AVAIL: 15 per course
TIME: 9am – 6pm
* By Booking the courses you agree to the terms and conditions listed at the bottom of this webpage
>9-10 July – To book click Here VENUE: YHA Holland Park, Holland House, Holland Walk, Kensington W8 7QU
> Native English speaker or near-native English speaker.
> Any age from 18 years old upwards.
About International TEFL Training
Running for over five successful years, ITT have presented their teaching expertise to countries all over the world gaining contacts in nearly every major city.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. TNT reserves the right to cancel a course at its own discretion.
2. In the case of cancellation of a course by TNT, the full course fee will be refunded to you if an alternative course cannot be found.
3. In the case of a cancellation on your behalf, we regret that we are unable to offer refunds.
4. Once you have committed and booked onto a class and set day, you are not permitted to change classes or days at anytime without prior approval from the TNT Event organiser. All amendments, once approved by a TNT Event organiser are subject to a £20.00 per person administration fee, See below to make payment
Amendment Fee Pay Here