Getting around town might be a bit tricky today, so bear these handy hints in mind:
- Some roads around The Mall are closed and roads along the route will be closed from 10am this morning for the Tour’s return
- Spectators can get into the spirit and watch today’s race live at Trafalgar Square, Green Park and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Tube and rail will be the best way to get around and enjoy the day
- Stations along the route will be busy during the evening peak
- For detailed travel advice visit tfl.gov.uk/tourdefrance
To avoid delays, drivers are advised to, wherever possible, avoid areas near the event routes in the affected parts of Cambridgeshire, Essex and London.
Image credit: Getty