What Is the DID Number?
The greatest thing about using the DID number is that the service allows you to stay connected regardless of the location of the subscriber. A virtual DID number forwards a call to any device convenient for the subscriber – a mobile or landline phone, SIP, and so on. Do not know what are the benefits of using the did number? Here you will find all the info about the DID number!
As mentioned earlier, this service is based on IP-telephony. This means that communication is carried out not through traditional wired and wireless telephone networks, but through the Internet, which reduces costs and makes communication easier.
What Services Are Available with DID Numbers?
The functional set of the DID number is very varied depending on the method of its use. However, you will definitely have a chance to benefit from the following features:
- Toll-free – Increase your company’s reputation with toll-free 800. Customers will be able to call you for free. All expenses are paid by the owner. You need this service if you want to create a call center. Your phone number will not change, even if you move.
- Multichannel phone – Have the same number for different channels of communication with your customer. Do not make your potential customer/ buyer confused.
- Virtual ATX – With virtual ATX, you can independently manage calls and redirect them to the device that you want. You do not need to buy any additional equipment.
- SMS – Send and receive messages wherever you are. In addition, all incoming messages can be sent to your email. Thanks to the mass mailing, you can simultaneously communicate with a huge number of customers.
- FAX – Have all your faxes sent to your email. You can view them at any time convenient for you. They will be stored in your mailbox until you delete them yourself.
Purpose and Benefits of a Virtual Number
The main purpose of the DID is to provide low-cost communications of high quality and reliability. The transmission speed and signal purity are provided by the technology used for making calls. The advantages are not limited:
- Profitability: calls at local rates;
- Not attached to physical objects, functions wherever the Internet is;
- All settings are made by the user personally; there is no need to contact technical support for each setting change.
All the above benefits are especially attractive for medium and large businesses. Plan your budget and communication channels smartly. When you have a chance to reduce your costs and avoid using multiple channels for interaction, use this opportunity.