Tatra Photography is offering the overall winner a free place on its Lee Filters Landscape Photography package in the Tatra Mountains. While the six other winners across the seven categories will win a share of GBP1,000 in cash!
The overall winner will join Tatra Photography’s trip on June 1-4 2015 in Tatra National Park, Slovakia. The beautiful Tatra Mountains are a dream for photographers with its unique culture, historical architecture and spectacular landscapes. The best locations in the National Park have been handpicked for your enjoyment including the Tatra mountain valleys, emerald lakes and giant mountain waterfalls.
During the four-day workshop you will experience a masterclass in landscape photography and filtration techniques from professional photographer, Mark Bauer. There will be a one-night stay in a mountain cottage surrounded by stunning mountain valleys, rugged Tatra peaks and three lake locations. For more information, click here.
The prize includes return flights London Gatwick-Krakow (departure from other airports can be arranged), return airport transfers, three nights’ accommodation including full board, a four-day photography course, and all transport to photography locations.
There will be seven winners in total, with one winning image picked for each continent.These will be selected by our panel of judges which includes pro photographers David Fairman (you can download his book Take Great Digital Pictures in 24 Hours from amazon.co.uk) and Nigel Wilson (check out his photography courses at photographycourses.org.uk) along with TNT’s Editor and Art Director.
The overall winner from these seven images will be voted for by TNT readers via our social media channels.The winners will be announced at the TNT/STA Travel Show on November 1, and contacted via email.
To enter simply click here
**Please note terms & conditions apply**
The deadline for entries is midday October 30.
TNT photography competition: Terms and conditions.
By submitting a photograph(s) to this competition you warrant and undertake that the photograph(s) and contact information you provide are genuine and accurate and that the photograph(s) you provide is original to you and has not been copied, modified or reproduced from any published source, tangible or electronic.
Upon submitting a photograph(s) to this competition you grant to us the right to edit, modify, adapt, exhibit, publish, transmit, reproduce, display, and otherwise use, at no charge and in any medium, the photograph(s) for any purpose. You agree that we may attribute origination of the photograph or other material to you. Whether or not you request to have your photograph(s) attributed anonymously or pseudonymously (and whether or not we comply with such request) the warranties and undertakings and the grant of rights given to us upon submission of the photograph(s) remain in full force and effect.
You accept that we are not obliged to include or to continue to include on the website any photographs submitted.
By entering the competition you are accepting these terms & conditions.
TNT Competitions Terms and conditions
1. Entrants must be over 18 years old.
2. The employees of Startrack Media Ltd (The Promoter), Tatra Photography (The Sponsor) associated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. The “How to Enter” section forms part of the Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary.
4. Entries must be submitted online to TNT “the Promoter”.
5. Closing date for entries is 12pm, 20 October 2014. The winning entrant will be selected from all completed entries at the TNT/STA Travel Show and notified on the day if present or by email afterwards.
6. The winning entrants will be chosen at random by Startrack Media Ltd from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. A valid entry constitutes a completed entry form online or text message. Entry is limited to one per person. The decision is final and is not open to challenge.
7. TNT is giving away a photography holiday to Slovakia.
8. All other costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The prize is subject to the promoters discretion.
10. The persons named as the winner of the prize must redeem the prize and the prize is strictly non transferable.
11. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
13. There is no cash or other alternative in whole or part to any of the prizes on offer.
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
15. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfillment. This information may be used by TNT Magazine or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.
16. We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
18. Winners will be announced on www.tntmagazine.com following the draw date.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
20. The promotion is in conjunction with Startrack Media Ltd, 16 Brune Street, London, E1 7NJ.