The young men injured in the fatal polar bear attack last week are expected to arrive home, according to statements released today.
Patrick Flinders and Scott Bennell-Smith were injured in Friday's attack that left 17-year-old Horatio Chapple dead.
The two teenagers were brought to Great Britain after receiving treatment in Norway where the attacks took place, and are expected to be brought to hospitals closer to home.
Polar bear attack: British man killed in Norway leader of school group
The two other men injured by the polar bear, Michael Reid, 29, and Andy Ruck, 27, are still being treated and trip organisers said they cannot return home until permitted so by doctors.
All four men were injured after attempts to fight off the polar bear, which approached their camp while searching for food.
Patrick, a Jersey native, punched the bear in the nose, and sustained injuries after the bear held his head in its mouth. He arrived in Southampton yesterday.
Eight other members of the camping trip are uninjured and are expected to return to the United Kingdom today.
BSES said that it will end the expedition, and all members of the group have been taken off the glacier and moved to the base camp. They are expected to return home by the end of the week.
This was not the first time a polar bear attack occurred on the remote glacier, and earlier this year the Svalbard Governor issued a warning about polar bears after several were seen close to towns.
The polar bear involved in the attack was killed by authorities.