To get you there, Busabout will give you and a mate a 6 stop Hop-on Hop-off Flexi Pass which gives you the choice to travel to over 30 destinations in 9 countries and do Europe your way!
Our mid-week Pamplona camping package gives you the opportunity to soak up the local party atmosphere that Is San Fermin and you will have the chance to get you up close and personal with these 750kg beasts.
Favourite East Europe & festival Tour Operator 2012
1. Entrants must be over 18 years old and UK residents and must hold a valid passport with any necessary Visas.
2. The employees of TNT Multimedia Ltd (The Promoter), BUSABOUT (The Sponsor) associated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. The “How to Enter” section forms part of the Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary.
4. Entries must be submitted online to TNT “the Promoter”.
5. Closing date for entries is 12pm, 14 May 2013 . The winning entrant will be selected from all completed entries at 3pm, 14 May 2013 and will be notified by 5pm, 14 May 2013.
6. The winning entrants will be chosen at random by TNT Multimedia Ltd from all completed and valid entries received by the closing date. A valid entry constitutes a completed entry form online or text message. Entry is limited to one per person. The decision is final and is not open to challenge.
7. On winner and a mate will win a 6 stop Hop-on Hop-off Flexi Pass which gives you the choice to travel to over 30 destinations in 9 countries and do Europe your way!
8. All other costs are the responsibility of the winner.
9. The prize is subject to the promoters discretion.
10. The persons named as the winner of the prize must redeem the prize and the prize is strictly non transferable.
11. The prizes featured cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value at its own discretion.
13. There is no cash or other alternative in whole or part to any of the prizes on offer.
14. The prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable.
15. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Competition and prize fulfillment. This information may be used by TNT Magazine or the providers of the prize for marketing purposes.
16. We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
18. Winners will be announced the www.tntmagazine.com Monday following the draw date.
19. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
20. The promotion is in conjunction with TNT Multimedia Ltd; 111 Cannon Street London EC4N 5AR